Swatches Of My Current Essie Polishes & Wishlist

October 30, 2017

In my opinion, I do not own nearly enough Essie polishes. I have brought countless bottles of Good To Go top coat over the past few years, but only a few polish colours. I own;

Sittin' Pretty
Serial Shopper
Blanc
 Vices Versa
Navigate Her
Mojito Madness
 On A Silver Platter

There are quite a few Essie polishes that I am desperate to try and because I love making lists, this is my current Essie wishlist.......
My top 2 favourites are: 
A Cut Above & Girly Grunge
The others on my list...
A Stroke Of Brilliance, Jazzy Jubilant, Mezmerised

Winning Steak, On Your Mistletoes, Starry Starry Night

Sparkle On Top, Sweet Souffle, Dressed To The 90s

Knee High Life, Social-Lights, Ring In The Bling

Getting Groovy, Designated DJ, Aim To Misbehave

No More Film & Mooning

You Might Also Like

0 comments