What I got for Christmas!!

December 27, 2017

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas. I have been celebrating the whole of December as we've had different family members staying every weekend since the start of the month. So technically I've have 5 Christmas' :) 
I have been truly spoiled with gifts this year and I thought I would do a blog post about all the wonderful things I received from my family this year. 

Starting off with two new members of our family, Todd & Tandy. 
These little guys were a present from my Step-Dad, and they are adorable. They are Black Telescope fish. 
From my Mum I go lots of Moyou London products, which I will be posting a review of on my YouTube channel in the next couple of weeks. I got 3 plates, a stamper and a polish. 
Also from my mum I got loads of makeup brushes and unicorn froot loops (which are delicious) 
My mum and my Grandma and Granddad got me awesome mugs. I drink far too much tea and coffee so I love having lots of mugs.
From my husband I got Moo's Heart by Moo Moo Signatures, which I have been wanting to own for so long. As well as three Barry M polishes: Razzle Dazzle, Glow Crazy and Scuba.
From my brother I got Nails Inc's Sparkle Like A Unicorn duo. (I will be doing video swatches and reviews of the Barry M Liquid Chrome polishes and the Nails Inc ones on my YouTube channel and blog soon).
I also got this beautiful Mermicorno from my brother (her name is Lilypad). (Only for me would my brother every venture into a Hot Topic store to buy something like this hehe).
Also from my husband I got one of the massive 2018 eyeshadow palettes from Makeup Revolution, Finding Dory stationary and lots of things with llamas on... he knows me too well!!
From my Dad and Step-Mom my husband and I got a crock pot (slow cooker) which I am super excited about the new cooking possibilities I have with this now.
My Nana and Gramps got me an amazon voucher which I used to buy the Zelda: BOTW DLC for my Switch.
I also brought myself two Christmas presents this year... a notebook to use as a diary and 642 Tiny Things To Draw. I brought myself these because two of my New Years resolutions for 2018 are to write in a diary and draw at least once a day for the whole year.
I am so grateful for these presents and the others I got this Christmas, and I am so grateful for getting to spend some quality time with my family around the holidays.

How were your holidays? What did you get for Christmas?

You Might Also Like

0 comments